About Me

Rockford, Illinois, United States
I live in Northern Illinois with my Husband, dog Marley and cat Bubba. I am a wife,mother, and grandmother. I love gardening and growing pretty flowers.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16,2009



Got yard work done yesterday, and grand daughter mowed lawn in afternoon. It all looks nice.
I got 5 more strawberries from my strawberry patch. They are not doing as good this year as last year, but I am thinking it because we are having a lot of rain and it is not as hot this year in June.
Wild Rose in bloom
It is suppose to rain today and for the rest of the week glad the work is done for another week. This morning I took pictures of the wild rose beside my pond now that it is in bloom. Also have a picture of my gardening helper/buddy. He is always right with me. I can talk to him and he doesn't talk back. My husband is not a gardener, he likes to see the pretty flowers but doesn't care for the work to get them.
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb,
    It seems we are kind of neighbors. Welcome to blogging. I started out not knowing anything about it...but through comments from others, I have learned a lot. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. The best way to get people to read is to leave comments at their blogs.We are all friends and we share a part of our lives through this hobby. The gardens are a source of information in the good weather, but I enjoy blogging just as much in the winter. It's a challenge to find things to write about in the cold weather. Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment. Come again.

    ReplyDelete